Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon in Birmingham, Alabama
As leading cosmetic plastic surgeon in Birmingham, Alabama, Shelby Eich has been board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery since 2000.
After graduating Cum Laude at Davidson College in North Carolina, he obtained his medical degree from the prestigious University of Alabama School of Medicine. He continued on at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Completing his five-year residency in General Surgery, he was named Chief Resident before specializing in his two-year plastic surgery residency where he also achieved Administrative Chief Resident honors.
In Plastic Surgery Private Practice Since 1999
Dr. Eich has been a plastic surgeon in the Birmingham, Alabama area since 1999 and was affiliated with Plastic Surgery Center, PC, also in Birmingham, before beginning his current practice.
Alabama Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon serving Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Anniston and Gadsden areas
Dr. Eich has extensive experience in today's most popular plastic surgery procedures. He regularly performs cosmetic surgery procedures such as:
- facial rejuvenations including face lifts and forehead lifts
- abdominoplasty or tummy tucks including his special Mommy makeovers
- breast augmentation and enlargements with breast implants
- breast reductions and breast lifts
- body contouring incorporating lower body lifts and thigh lifts
- nose reshaping via rhinoplasty
- blepharoplasty for eyelid rejuvenation
Dr. Eich also specializes in non surgical cosmetic filler products such as Juvederm, Restylane, and Botox.
With his fully accredited Birmingham Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Center, Dr. Eich and his staff are pleased to provide these dermal fillers for patients in the Birmingham, Anniston, Tuscaloosa, and Gadsden areas of Alabama.
Dr. Eich is a fellow of the following recognized organizations:
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Alabama Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Surgical Society of the University of Alabama
- American Medical Association
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama
- Jefferson County Medical Society
Awards recognizing Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Eich
Throughout his education and career, Dr. Eich has been continuously honored with awards recognizing his accomplishments. From the Kappa Alpha Freshman Scholarship Award when he began his own studies to the Argus Award for Outstanding Resident Physician Teacher in Surgery from the University of Alabama School of Medicine, Dr. Eich has been an innovator and leader in his craft and field.
Publications and Professional Presentations
Dr. Eich has co-authored several publications and abstracts featured in Plastic Reconstructive Surgery, Southern Medical Journal and Reconstructive Microsurgery Journals. He has also has given numerous professional presentations in his field of expertise; most notably to:
- American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery
- Alabama Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Southern Medical Association
- MCE Continuing Education Conference